Time Monitor v1.2.6 for Windows is parental control software designed to limit the time your kids spend using a computer. Time Monitor puts you in control of deciding when they can log on and for how long. Time Monitor is easy to use, free to try, and runs on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
Time Monitor features include:
* Limit computer time to only so many hours per day
* Schedule time limits in 1/2 hour increments
* Force logoff at designated time
* Disable an account to prevent access to the computer
* Unique account settings for each user
* Provide warning messages when computer time limit is ending
* Warnings include recorded audio and screen displays
* Create your own recorded audio warning messages
* Restrict access to certain system tools
* Works seamlessly with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
* Supports Windows Fast User Switching technology
* Administrator protection security features
* Single Site-License covers up to 5 computers in your home
* All this for only $19.95!
Time Monitor is a free trial software application from the Access Control subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-07-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Time Monitor (version 1.2.6) has a file size of 1.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.